In order to provide the best medical care possible, it is important that we have all the tools necessary to do so. We ask that you complete your registration and health history forms prior to scheduling your appointment, via our Patient Portal. This will help streamline your appointment with our office.
Our New Patient Concierge can be reached at (619) 785-3500, or you may call our main office at (619) 229-3932.
We also request that you bring the following information to your appointment with us so that we can appropriately diagnose and treat your orthopedic condition:
- X-Ray, MRI, CT films and reports
- Pertinent test results (i.e., nerve conduction tests, etc.) & medical records
- Insurance card, Medicare or Medi-Cal card (if applicable)
- Picture identification card (i.e., driver’s license, etc.)
- Referral from your primary care provider or HMO authorization (if applicable)